A good day out with KL!! Perks of being an air stewardess so she can bring my fav lol lies back for me bahaha. Can't wait for her to come again so maybe she can bring more stuff for me or bring some of my stuffs back lol!! I'm thinking of selling my canon g12 camera cus I rlly don't use it anymore!! Anyone wants to keep my baby for $550?? Condition 10/10
This crazy woman came all the way here to get the fitness mat?! death stare, but improvements tho! She used to buy Australian apples and cereals back -.-
Saw the cutest couple!! The granny still holds her husbands arms tightly and he'll put his arms around her too awwwwwww, me and KL just went 'NGAWWWWWW' damn loud LOLOL
I want to grow old like that too thanks
And we braved the cold
A happy weekend well spent ^^
























No comments:
Post a Comment