Couldn't fall asleep last night, pretty much woke up feeling like I had zero sleep. I was amazingly amazingly T.I.R.E.D, as thou I went partying the whole night without sleep..
Red bull... gives me wings, no really, that's how I pulled through driving an hour to school.. exams on weekends should be illegal, exams before noon should be illegal too.. sigh
Felt extra nervous outside the hallway, can everyone stop reading.. makes me super scared
Straight off to the city after exams to meet this woman, who has got her time eaten up by her new bf, sibeh er xin must meet everyday 24/7 together, pui *death stare* I miss my boypren :(
Ok, I have a very dao face, HAHAHA but I'm very approachable okay?
Tried a new chill out / restaurant upstairs in the city called BONSAI BOTANIKA. Okay basically, the food is quite nice, but I'd rather go there to chill for coffee and sweets
After our meal I decided that next time I won't get plates for my home, because chopping boards makes it look even better, and can be quite versatile, hahaha
My apparently very shockingly-ugly unicorn, I sent it to my bf and he said " PUT IT BACK" "gives kids nightmares"
:( ok lor sorry unicorn you're not up to my bf's standards of how a unicorn should look like...
And then I was randomly approached for a fashion magazine's ootd, which I forgot the name lololol?? something 'scissors' in between words
Which I shamelessly agreed hahaha
Passion tree for dessert - Honey Toast and greentea 'prappaccino'??
And now I'm home barely keeping my eyes open.. gonna go to sleep nao goodnight AV8D!!
DOTA stole my boyfriend, help... :'(
Someone needs to destroy DOTA













No comments:
Post a Comment