So my dear Eelyn was sweet enought to come down to the Coast to celebrate my birthday with me over lunch.. supposedly brunch but turned out super late we settled for lunch instead!
Hehehe surprise surprise when I got in the car!! Balloons makes me happy, so apparently they were this late because they went looking for a unicorn balloon! Hahahaha so sweet ah
Ee with her boy
Lunch at Barino!! The place is really nice :)
I ordered Sexy Salads HAHAHA
My drink, I called it the laosai combi hahaha, theres um, ice cream, coconut, chocolate, milk, honey and idk what lol!!
So I was sitting below the palm trees that puts us in danger hahaha but I insisted to sit outside cus the ambiance was nice hehehe
Ma beautiful Eelyn
And yes I'm a new born and at the same time, turned 2. This woman anyhow one LOLOL
Ma happy new shuz!!!! So happz I was prancing around at home with my shuzz hehehe
Calls for a celebration




















No comments:
Post a Comment