Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Mid Autumn Festival

AKA mooncake festival!!!!!! I miss being a kid playing with lanterns, candles and fireworks, me and my bro are true rebels when we were younger, not like other kids, we weren't always 'supervised', we'll start burning leaves and sticks and whatnot HAHAHA something I'll never forget when I was prolly at the age of 10, not like the usual mid autumn fest with my close younger cousins, I was with the few older kids of the same generation along with my brother playing fireworks. 

Being totally dumb and stupid with zero knowledge of Science or even just EQ, I burnt the plastic from the wraps of fireworks, note: PLASTIC. LOL I had no idea plastic falls apart when melted, so a piece of it dropped on my little toe, I couldn't scream or anything because the older relative cousins and my bro were at the other side of the playground and I didn't want to look stupid or dumb cus I was the youngest. HAHAHA till today I still remembered the pain and there's still a scar, whoops. I learn the hard way. 

We should just all listen that ' kids are not allowed to play with fire' 

The traditional moon cakes, with double yolks, I love the yolks!! But I really love snow skin moon cake more :( especially durian. I haven't had it for as long as I came here, that's 8 years of not spending moon cake festival in a non-Asian country, I think I deserve all the snow skin moon cake I can have next year, HEHH





I'll be back with pictures from today at the UQ SSS event!! Hahaha my first ever event by school, been in UQ for 3 years and I've never been so social LOL! 

No comments: