Sunset at school!! Met up with Jenny and Colin for din dinz!
Missed them as housemates, I know the house is in a mess now without me hahahaha *shameless*, OCD maid for life. FYI, I'm always the one nagging and cleaning the house making sure everything is cleaned after using the kitchen or bathroom. I went back to the house once after I moved out, and oh god, face palm pls, it was in a pretty bad state. But I'm also glad that I moved home and don't have to worry about all these anymore, thank god for our living habits at home, and being an OCD Virgo.
Dinner at Wagaya at Fortitude Valley!!!!! If you know me or follow me for awhile now I'm a huge huge jap food lover!! Hahaha I'm a sucker for fish roe and sushi, not really a uni(sea urchin) fan tho! Sashimi4lyfezzzz. I'll always always choose Jap food over anything.
Had
my post birthday dinner with Colin n Jenny, hehe so nice to know that
they remember my birthday, because I seriously never remember anyones
birthday :( I somehow can only remember birthdays of my pri school best friend and really close relatives only. You know how when you buy a new planner and you flip to a certain month and just start filling birthdays up from the top of your head? Yeah that's the few bdays I remember, even tho I don't rlly keep in contact with my friend from Meridian Pri. But but!! I'm still aware of the month of most of my friends, sorry if I can't remember when exactly :( And I kind of drifted from facebook as well.. I'm sucha bad friend sigh..
FAV FAV FAV FAV Scallop and salmon sashimi sushi! Omg I can eat this forever and not get sick of it
We feasting the favourite way!
Thanks for the Birthday treat, hehe, we'll all still be as close even when we don't keep in close contact :D
Memories we kept
















No comments:
Post a Comment