Hello!!! Greetings from my new pictures taken with ex2f hehehe! Was greeted with a DHL express delivery parcel this morning!! Gloomy rainy Mondays instantly got better!!
I was told by Debbie that I should never take photos from my phone ever again, HAHAHA she is always the one complaining that my picture resolution sucks and i should do smth about it. Cus I was very lazy transferring images from my g12 to my computer, so I decided to get another new camera, hehehehe
So now I present you with high quality images! Yay!! Throws confetti!! I can jolly well throw my iPhone4 away
Mommy accompanied to school today and then we went to the city
I got new arm candies to match my super duper new bright pink bag hehe
My pretty mama shopping what she loves best
And my fav fav fav fav ramen!!!! Red tonkatsu da bomb rlly rlly love it...
To the extent that....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HAHAHA, I always finish my food that I like, squeakly clean. They say, the amount of leftover food you have in your bowl will result in the amount of pimples and flaws on your husband's face. SO MY HUSBAND BETTER BE FLAWLESS LOLOL :'E
Mom took over the wheels home, and oh god I almost forgot how good it feels as a passenger, no joke. I seriously hate driving long distances! Please let me be a passenger forever thanks
No Monday blues





















No comments:
Post a Comment