Pancakes, Macaroons kind of Sunday! I realised I'm always talking about my Sundays, and then to think of it, weeks have passed! I'm one week nearer to going to Singapore! hahaha
So this is how I my 3 tiered pancakes with a heart on top was made, with pancake shakes!
Had din dinz at Ribs n Rumps - Marina Mirage
They provided bibs! hahaha so cute
Ribs ribs and ribs
Shrooms and buffalo wingzz!
I prefer the pork ribs over the beef and lamb! Pictured above are the lamb ribs
Eddie having a meat overdose, everyone shared a plate except for him hahaha, no meat for him for the next week I guess
Yummy ribz sauce!
And I'm home with a very satisfied stomach!
On a side note, the Heroine kiss make curl mascara is rlly quite good for upper lashes! Still using dollywink's mascara for my bottom lashes
Weekends gone too quickly




















No comments:
Post a Comment