Yippe!! So I just turned 20th on the 20th!
I realised there's a whole heap of people sharing the same birthday as me! I guess awesome people are born today? Hahaha #shameless
Hitting the big 2!
Hitting the big 2!
Afternoon celebration with mommy and the annoying brother who went to book my fav Japanese slawbelli cake days before!! Many hearts to you okay, featuring our fugly faces to you
And then I drove forever up to Brisbane again to have dinner at Nonbei!!
JAPANESE BBQ BUFFET COMA!! We picked the 'Awesome' Buffet, free flow of wagyu beef and salmon sashimi!!
The best ever edamame I have had in 20 years of my life, no joke!! What socery is this?!
And you know a jap restaurant is good when local Japanese visits too!
I think we had 3 plates of sashimi?? Just spam only
Ox tongue!
Had like 2kg worth of wagyu beef and scallop/seafood spam!!
My salmon yuuke which was surprisingly rlly rlly good too!!
Everythings just too good, I'm salivating again seeing the pictures!!
Ang, Tannya and Darren! Small world is small, they are my bf's friends in poly too
With my girlies Jolene and Yuting!
Super duper blur excuse me iphone4.... but everyone seems pretty happy hahaha
Thanks for another great night yet again gais! Thanks for introing this super yummy place!!
Nonbei Sake and Bar located at Fortitude Valley!! I'll definitely go back again!!
And then we got our booze and headed back to Jolene's place for some drinks! Her friends are sibeh onz I swear, Singapore spirit or what, she made a few phone calls and tadaahh, everyone appeared at her place after 15 mins with more alcohol in their hands! I guess everyone just like family over here, fellow Singaporeans!!
And also thanks for the cake Jolene Yuting and Vivien!!!
My candle looks very scary HAHAHA it looks like its about to burn my hair
I can haz x2 wishes hehe, just pray thanks
Stupid silly drunk faces with YT
Thanks for a great night guys!! My first time celebrating with people I don't know well and don't know! I'm so happy to have met new friends hahaha, my night ended right.
谢谢大家 爱你们
Yang turns 20



























No comments:
Post a Comment