Thursday, January 15, 2009

We'd takecare of ourselves

Forever 21 cream lace halter top!

No, I didn't get it.
It totally caught my eye today I swear!!!!!!! The prettiest thing ever. however, not all good things show up, wasn't any Size S left.. went to the counter and no no no, none of the outlets have it!! NO SIZE S URGH.

Caught the movie Transporter 3, my heart was beating fast throughout the hole movie, I nearly couldn't breathe, okay pls don't bring me to watch such a action movie anymore, it's a totally cool movie but not in the theater plzzz, too much sound effect doesn't put me at ease..

Straight after the movie, I pulled everyone along back into F21 again, tried the M on, and no no no!! NO FIT AT ALL! it drops down to my waist!! I was hoping I could find it online on f21.com & NO too!!! I can't find it, they don't have it! So crazy right. I guess I have to get the M & alter so much shit on it. I should?

Anyway, got my IC done today, Debbie, hope your cramps are better after the super pills!:D I told you they were real good!^^ Over to met brother & he's friends, hehe, new friend, YX(sweet babe) :) I told you, srzly 90% of my friends, my circle of friends are 1991/1990!!


We promised, you take good care of yourself, & I'll takecare of myself. Yes.

No comments: