So, Jordan got home last night & I was jumping up & down I swear! I heard the cab & I ran to the windows, I was smiling like a retarded kid, opened the door, and when he came into the room, I ransacked his luggage!! Hahaha, okay although he couldn't find anything for me, sucks big time eh!! Lousy shopper!! Was happily sitting on the ground dipping my twister fries into curry sauce..


The ultimate sleeper brother woke up at 1:30pm, cause I kept shouting at him, wanted to go out & he said he had nothing to do, he wants to come along but just couldn't wake up. And once he's up, he was stuck the the laptop and then in the bathroom for hours! That's why we were late, sorry Debbie.
Oh & this morning, still in my oversized tee & shorts, I went down to get lunch for grandpa, and got him dai bao too! Went upstairs when I came back up, he was happy.
Then before me & bro left house, I heated the bao and i went up with a cup of warm water, knocked on the door, he smiled even wider! he said thank you & I left.. i felt happy okay.











We both look weird here, but I thought it was funny..

This por lor bao sucked!!


Okay mine, sorry I'm easily amused, so there's so much pictures of it

It's grass jelly on red bean, not worms!


DON'T YOU THINK IT LOOKS LIKE A PENGUIN OR SMTH!??! A PARROT MAYBE?! HAHA


Town & I had so much eyes on me today,

HAHAHAHA, I don't get it, is it too obscence? I hate the scanning of starring at ppl, fuck. It was annoying. Brother wanted to get me a pair of plain black ones today, ahhaha.
Jordan's such a brother.. HAHHAA, okay always teasing, " I can buy everything on you with the price of my shoe" -.- Hahaha, Jordan it is.
I remembered this day, a few months back, all really happy days, my 11th was my favourite day. I know it's hard for you. I'll be strong I promise but I can't promise on any breakdowns. I would never forget you. I don't regret.
2 months back, I was really really happy today
No comments:
Post a Comment