Friday, January 09, 2009

All your favourites

Satin Bangle @ $7
The soft touch of the satin material over fashion bangles

Leopard bow on pin @ $4 each



Card pouch with leopard bow @ $10 each


Brand new Vintage handmade rings!
Sizes Adjustable!
Scroll down
S golden ring @ $12 $8
The S line in the middle is a beauty!

Black & Gold @ $12 $8
Black & gold are the all time favorite matching colours right now

Criss Cross square golden ring @ $12$8
A cute outstanding ring

Gold chain rings @ $7!!!

Silver chain bracelet @ $13
Thick silver chain

Shredded tanks still going at $18! :)

Brand new Chocolate Brown Fringe bag @ $27
Available again, due to dead buyer!

Send those mails to x.veronica@hotmail.com
Meetups at my convenience(recommended), postage, please add $1 & additional $2.40 for registered





----------


I'm so down now, life sucks "deal with it bitch!"
I don't know how to think, & I can't do anything AT ALL. Really hope you know how I feel, I won't expect much from you, I'm hypnotizing this in my head, but my heart feels different.


Stop moving on :( I'm tearing apart here

No comments: