I turned off my laptop
I took my bag & slipped my laptop into the case,
Ran to the doorstep
Saw my bulky lying between the gates and the door! Picked it up, "yes that's my name!!"
Can't read it any further, threw it to the sofa, ran & I missed my bus.
Bravo Veronica, I wonder how I can do that.
Yay! My lace halter top is ready for collection tmr!:) I went to pick it up today, but still a lil loose fitting, I'm eggcited okayz! No last minute shopping required at all, I slack today.




Thank you Rylieeeeeeeee, surprise one okay!! Am so touching I want to cry alr, and even though you wrote a last minute letter, it was touching Kz! {No wonder you didn't complain a bit at all when you were waiting for me @ Cityhall!} Am so glad I have friends around like that & you say everyone will get worried about me right! So I'm going to be all fine, don't worry a tad bit about Veronica :) Damn, I am so touchedddddzxsz, I told you I'm easily amused, and it was a surprise better than my gloria jeans sugary drink!:D Thank you darling 

Gloria Jeans @ Starbucks, GJ had the worst internet connection(btw, all the drinks I ordered wasn't available!! Ran out all! Stupid GloraJeans) had to stick up with mango chiller in the end & failed to get good connection
No, starbucks didn't have good connection either, wireless@SG was being a bitch. Brr

.jpg)


I've been eating mandarin almost everyday now, the whole tablefull of new year goodies are just too hard to resist! Hehe

.png)


OH YESSSS, I can meet SELENA THAT BUSYWOMAN next Thurs & Fri!!!!! Busy woman I miss you so much okayz! Did it make a difference for me to be in Aus & Sg?! Ni yao pei wo qu pierce okok?:D I want to pierceeeeee.
Thanks for today HuangXiaoXuanRylie, why your name so long. Haha, see you next week. I shall grant you 2 days and accept it. Don't you feel honoured, I know you do. We can go do my last few shopping trips before I go back to Aus. Doesn't that sound awesome, I know it does :D
Debbie, you don't emo K! :( Must happy, shit why can't I bear to see a friend sad, and i'm treating them the way I am, everyone must be happy. Being happy is so important. Only I can emo, you cannot emo okay. I bite you ah.(I cut you, haha)
Turn it around





.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment