Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The spirit of joy

I'm not gonna trust anyone alr. (thinks) maybe just a few of my closer friends. Damn. The lesson not to look forward or bring any hope high up before hand. Consequences sucks.

3 days of killer heels. I can run with them. Stayed over @ Dana's woke up in time for lunch. I just realized there's no picture taken yesterday. Grrrrr. Anyway, I have a few videos of Justin :) Would post them up on Facebook when I find the time. & pictures too.

Meanwhile, I should get organized with all the orders taken it & mail them out tmr babes :) Those who have alr transfered, I would be mailing out tmr :) Thx.

Rylie tmr, Sele Fri, Debbie Sat, Bro Sun, Monday & Tues - start packing up & meet up probably with SHERYL, YIXUAN, ISABELLE, JH.. Am sorry babes, all can't find time y'know :( Do let me know when you're free ;)

School started, dissapointed, there's no new comers, I heard there was I think 2 or smth, but antisocial! HAHAHA. It was funny catching up with Abby. They didn't sit around with them & I think this year in school is gonna be pretty boring! Urgh. We'll be alright. hahaha. Another week & I'll be back in school!!


Lifes a bitch, I won't let it down on me

No comments: