Thursday, January 08, 2009

I know happiness means more than anything

*There's no pictures today, sorry. Continue reading if you care






I'm totally worn out, I'm wondering how I survived today... I missed my bus & I missed my train, but I ran for both. Kinda sucks to start a day. I had a long night/morning yesterday, I woke up @ 11am, not rubbing my eyes when I reached for my phone..I was wide awake somehow, for just sleeping for 4 hours.. Arrived @ Newton & cabbed to cousin's place for babysitting, no. Our plan was suntanning. The cab was ahead of the school bus! Omg yes just in time! Girlies hoped out of the bus with books in their hand & long nyonya skirts, hahaha! NanYang should probably make skirts shorter. After the long hour of tution Dana had after coming home, walked over to Adam road foodcourt, the best prawn noodlez again..
Sun was gone, still decided to go for a swim though.



























Dinner wasn't till 9pm when they parents brought takeaways home, starved till I didn't feel like eating anymore.
I'm dead tired alr. Luckily got droven home. Had no keys, knocked on the door till my hand was all red & the maid finally opened..

Until I know when everything's gone, I still do treasure it. I'm always lost with my words now but I know what I'm saying. If only you know how I'm feeling & I know what you're thinking



I.got.bored & I started DIY

Debbie this is yours:) Sorry to keep you waiting!




Card pouch, hehe :)

The over long zipper is for easy handling, I love it :)

Okay, I'm very tired alr, why did I just do that, goodnight.


I'm trying very hard to be happy

No comments: