Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Chinese New Year

I'm just back home & it can't be more awesome than meeting & catching up with all the relatives :) & especially when you normally live overseas & don't often see them regularly & more, some of them are just once every year. Family get's bigger & bigger but this year felt pretty empty, maybe there's still a couple that couldn't make it that's overseas still & mom that's not spending it with us. It's okay, I still feel all the love coming :)

Early day, lion dance & lorry cars running down the road, noisy morning. Can totally feel the feeling of it. Family photo, set off to the big gathering place, we were the early birds, the owners weren't there yet so we made ourselves at home, hahaha, just simple jokes like these cracks everyone up & I feel the family love. Love it more than I can say it.

I'm v tired now, Dana's over to spend the night with us & we're gonna head out very early tmr. Then stay home for the day. Guest all coming over. Awesome

I cannot resist any food today, hotpot for dinner again @ relative's and it was so good:D

Goodnight Earthies, hope you are enjoying your Chinese New Year


Show love

No comments: