Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weekends are too short

Last night, heard that Eddie (aus guy) booked out the whole club with 150 over friends in the club. Had like a 1K bar tab. So we went over

When we were there, everyone was alr drunk. Haha!
Photobucket
Shuffling ( I know how to shuffle now as well!!! HEHE so cool)


Photobucket
Starting to get the dance floor

Photobucket
After which people left

Photobucket
Hahahaha I was just totally sitting & playing with facebook & msn on iphone.. & solving this really hard game in one of my apps. Chillaxing & enjoying the music


Photobucket

Photobucket
Went Yumcha, & met Sohee @ Paccus for a shopping day, my heels killed me soo badly & it was raining. Rotten luck.



Photobucket
This is totally the new fashion item...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Chocolate pizza @ Max Brenner w/ Kervin, Garren & Harley!!!!! SOOO CHOCOLATYYY

Photobucket



Photobucket
The best sushi ever! The volcano @ Sushitrain! haha


Photobucket
TAK came to get his present
Photobucket


laughing at Nathan's speech on the back of my card. Haha, retarded Nathan wanted me to write all the love quotes at the back, while I translate for him from canto to ENG to write it down, haha & his 2,600 miles song lyrics.

Hope you all had a great weekend. Back to weekdays!
Next week, next up! Paintball war!!!!!!!


BTW, Mom called just now, I was just fooling & talked to her in hokkien. AND GOD KNOWS!!! SHE GAVE ME A WHOLE CONVERSATION IN HOKKIEN!! ( if you know me, I suck at it soo much, I only know a lil)

She was trying to tell me that there's a place that bro suggested, I should get my laptop traded in, since it's like so paralyzed but not old leh!
Me: I want to get a apple lehhhzzz
Mom: apple toh hou.. orangey toh hou.. qing cai la.. (main point that this is bro's suggestion)

Laughing so much constantly cause I got so fed up I want her to talk in chinese! But she kept laughing & continuing in hokkien... -.-''

See you soon

No comments: