Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rachel Zoe Project

Just finished watching 2 episodes of it! & I'm soo happy to see all the Paris fashion week and stuff. Sucks to be left to decide which pathway I should go for my future career right now. I have to decide real soon I'm not even kidding. Because I don't have a clue near anywhere.



I get really random bell calls up my apartment & I'm so scared of picking them up. It says it all when we were taught young, never open a door to a stranger. Despite it being the bell call thing.

Someone knew about how I have so much food and don't have enough space to keep all my junk food & I even store them in the dish washer
Requested photo
I'm not even lying, there's poky(s), walnuts, nougats, cup noodles, tao kae noi's seaweed, waffles, choc alcohol I got for my Birthday, & even love letter rolls (where you eat them for CNY)!


I'm left alone at home


P.S/ I don't know what to do about my photobucket bandwidth thing! It says that I have to wait till the 26th to get it back to normal or smth like that.


Nothing can get me so crossed with you, at least I tried

No comments: