Saturday, October 24, 2009

SO, GOODMORNING SATURDAY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MONTHS

It's 11am noaw!!( I have not woke up in an 'AM' on a Sat for soo long) Which means I have been playing on my iphone apps for 2 hours on the bed!!!!!
The loud 'boom boom' music has been going on since I don't know what time! Like, 7am?! OMGOODNESS, I have to bear with this for this whole weekend.. & the car racing started about an hour ago? I was forced to wake up, I tried to go back to sleep upteen times but I failed!!

There's aeroplanes JET planes flying behind me I can see it from the reflection of my laptop. Haha. So can you now imagine how noisy it is if you combine all the sounds together?


Let me show you a quick pic I just took



P.S/ I probably think Sohee will be really annoyed by the music/cars/jetplanes when she comes sleep over tonight. Hahaha, I'm sorry babe

我家有很多保镖

No comments: