Thursday, October 08, 2009

BKK trip


Photobucket
It's my last holiday trip tgt with both mom & bro this year!
& we all haven't been tgt since last Nov!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
My pedicure I did in SG

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We are soo happy to sit down for a jap cuisine!!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My BROTHER BU SHI CHI KO PEH!!! HAHA


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
That cap you see on t he table is what bro got from changi airport, haha & because it was a very handsome & cute looking guy distributing it!! Bro was so mean to go get it before I checked in. haha!

Oh, and my new first brush ever after 6 years. ( yes, I practically don't use a brush or comb at all!)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
My first tuk-tuk ride & we got sooo obviously scammed!! 100 baht for a less than 5 min ride!! WTH!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I got smart after this, found out a cab was even cheaper!! (if the taxi driver doesnt refuse to turn on the meter, alot doesnt!!) & theres aircon + the wind from tuktuk is dirty, haha.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
She's soooooooo funny!! & poor guy!! haha


Photobucket

Photobucket
"ah gua" (what they call it, lady boys)
They are so gorgeous I didn't imagine they would be soo pretty!


Photobucket
I'm not even kidding, the 2 from the right actually approached my bro & gave him a double-cheek kiss before the show started!! Hahahhaa! they both said he was soo cute. HAHAHA!! I was laughing my ass off!! Jordan attracts ah gua(s)!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So obedient! So cute! But they are like ill-treated:(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
& it was 12am! Happy Birthday to me!! Bro got them from 7 eleven, every snacks we munch on is all 7-11! love it

Photobucket
This whole row has been changing drinks every single day without fail! I just want to try each and every drinks! haha


OKAY! That's it for now, took a long time to upload all these.

It's alr almost 9:30pm! I still have not solved my dinner! It's really a pain in the ass to solve all meals by myself.

& anyway! don't know if you're seeing this but Thank you Daniel for driving me to school this morning. Haha sorry i woke you up so early


BUAAIII

No comments: