Tuesday, October 20, 2009

COSTUME PARTY

The 3 of us were downstairs getting changed while the boys went upstairs
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




I was soo shocked & laughed non stop!! Hahaha


O.M.G





Cat woman, double faced, Batman, Robin. Hahaha


BenLi the cat woman!!


Tak the ninja killed Dan the Batman

西哈大哥!!So cute!


HAHAHA 他的奶太大了开车很不舒服

We had to get out of the car to get something from the store, hahhaa I went in the end cus I was the most normal looking one. LOL



HARRY POTTER!













It's not that I'm short, it's because they're seriously too tall!!





















Was going to go down to Gclef to sing K but it was closed

& then we went over to Ben's crib.
BING.BANG.WAH
ZOOM/REVERSE
MURDERER

P.S/ They had a really really hard time going to the toilet & take a pee. hhahhahaa


A good night!!:) Skipped school today I had an upset tummy :( & I was sooooooooooo tired.


Still really sleepy

No comments: