




SAY HI TO THE LAST DAY OF THE HOLIDAYS! I've had a long one, longer than everyone else, but this isn't good. I haven't had much fun for a whole long month & everyday just isn't getting better at all. I still have a few task to do, and I'm always feeling like there's something bothering inside my heart, brain or whatsoever that is making me feel shitty.
I swear I have never had a breakfast for months, and lunch for weeks now. I'm hanging onto a one meal a day thing. AND IT'S NOT GOOD AT ALL. I just know this girl that is even skinnier than me, I really am happy that I am gaining weight, but I always tend to exceed my dream weight by a tad, and come back to a state where I have no idea why I am not eating.
SO, HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE. STAY SAFE EAT WELL SLEEP WELL
DON'T LET THE SUNRISE BE YOUR FRIEND. BECAUSE IT IS NOT A GOOD IDEA AT ALL!
Lack of sleep & I think my body clock is still revolving around the SG time, still!! Cause I have been sleeping so late, so so late, I told you sunrise is my friend.
I really want better days to come by
No comments:
Post a Comment