I love how everything is so planned, not planned, but at least I've got smth to do!! Because of some reasons I have to stay home at the dangerous hours of 7pm-9pm.. I go out after that.
Although I'm soo exhausted! But it's soo worth the fun!! I'm not thinking that much anymore.
Makes me really happy with a group of new friends with some oldies, lol. Awesome awesome 2 thumbs up. & I learned how to play mahjong after staring at it for so long & getting bored by myself playing apps on my iphone, D & B decided to teach me how to play yesterday while we were waiting for friends to get ready :) I don't have the beginner luck this time though!! Ahhh
I love how everyone has their own cars & tag along. Kit didnt know the way there so they had to follow our car, 3 cars going wild on the road. Haha david had a left signal but turn right to the next lane & Kit was like so mad, haha. While waiting for the third car to tag along we drove super slowly, but Kit was totally not in the situation, he wind down the window and shouted "靠要!" Super hilarious, it was godamn loud.
Tmr is the costumes Birthday party thing, I'm totally not participating in the costume party sound like a loser but I really can't think of any & Spotlight costume store is so far away... HEHE! I know what Ian is gonna be!! OMG!! HARRY POTTER!! I can't wait to see him with all the wig & glasses. Hahhaa
Was on the phone with mom planning my driving stuff.. wasn't in a good mood, but I decided to go sit for my test real soon.
Bro took the phone & said.. his JOKE
Bro: eh, theres a plain bun & a red bean bun.
What did the red bean bun tell the plain bun?
Me: Dunno la.. what?
Bro: -I GOT A FEELING~~~- (that tonights gonna be a good night)
Me: ??? huh?
Bro: I got a feeling~~ ( F.I.L.L.I.N.G)
Me: -.-!!!!!!!!!
Bro: theres a indian and is christian, what do you call it
Me: errrr I don't know
Bro: HOLLY SHIT!!!!!
...........................................
& he passed back the phone to mom. Hahaha I think he was pissed cause I wasn't laughing lol. He wanted to make me laugh ah! Thank you wor bro.
Continue having fun!! Yay long weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment