Monday, April 06, 2009

Too much to do too little time

The amount of work I have on hand is crazy. Like I mean, there's either a draft or assignment due EACH day, at our last week of school. I made an appointment with the principal tmr... just to get my assignment done on my BOM assignment. Yeh right, I'm doing on the school, the school's management, it sounds pretty big aye. I tell you, IT IS! I'm somewhere near 4000 words. and I'm not even done with the interview. Shuffle the interview questions into my report and it's due on Thursday.

I'm so careless like, I really want to bang the wall. a TAD toooo much careless mistakes on my Maths exam.. like solving everything with the negative sign but writing down my final asnwer W/OUT the negative sign, which made that down to half a mark. How pitiful that.

I heard that the friend's group are organizing a trip to Byron Bay to see dragonflies! NO, not dragonflies, what's it called......(that word just doesnt want to appear in my head....) FIREFLY! That's it, firefly. Hope my trip on Friday.. includes that. Hahaha.

Alright.. I'm so sleepy, but I gotta go get ready for work now.
Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Big waves

No comments: