I was sitting on my couch happily in the morning when I woke up, youtube-ing then me being happy, wanted to go shopping with Abby, so I was a tad too excited, wanted to run into her room. My second last toe got caught on the 'legs' of the bed, got caught and then got pulled out while i was triping over it, the toe hurts so so sooooo badly I laid on mom's bed for a long 10 mins.. it hurts EVERY step I walk. & after a few hours of shopping, it bruised up soo badly, it's full on red & purple. OUCH right. So careless sometimes I hate myself for hurting myself everytime.
I can't wait for the holidays, and then I can just laze around at home pigging out. I need a good supermarket shopping very soon. Fridge is as good as empty.
Laters! Have a good week.
You were the one
No comments:
Post a Comment