Rant about work...(kidding) haha sorry but you have to bear with me, & I'm going to turn into a 'lonely yellow face auntie' soon. Hahaha, sounds so terrible. Mom's flying back to SG tmr :( Can't believe it's soo soooon, mom just left me & Abby with this house, Housework & chores all everything by our own. Water plants, cook, wash the dishes(hate), laundry, rubbish, vacum, supermarket trips etc etc. Got someone to drive us to school in the morning, and unconfirmed daily car rides after school, everyone's busy. So I might become a 'kiasu' asian in Aussieland & get a GO card. It's like EZ-link.. but not everyone uses that! Okay la, my dream is to drive asap, so I don't want to rely on public transport & friends. But for now, I can only survive on that. & the most dreadful part is.. my daily lunch box to school. SIGH.
Mom's gonna get me hopefully everything on my shopping list!! Wheeee!:) Hehehe.
Rylie's gonna go to my house on Thursday to pick up her fully loaded parcel @ home..
Dearest brother Jordan Lo is starting to serve NS on Friday :( Best of luck big bro, email me a picture of you bald, pls pls pls pls. Or I'll get mom to take a photo of you! Takecare you. Make sure you don't get bullied, eat your fill every 3 meals, tahan all the way. Come out strong like.. like.. Chun li(haha wtf). Anyway, you get the drift. Takecare.
Debbie's gonna meet mom to get her stuffs too:)
Okay, I might stop here, still have stuffs to do! Hmph!
Everyone
No comments:
Post a Comment