Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Although it did hurt

11 days ago, on the 11th, 1 year back, we started. you left.
11 days after a year, you gave me a shocking news. Thanks for all the drama
Frankly speaking, I don't feel very well. It's so very unfair.


Mom's on the flight, I'm home, got so much to do. The oven isn't working for some reason, lasagne was what I was craving for & I went to the supermarket to get it. Now I don't feel like it, not even a tad bit..

I dislike today.

I'm telling myself everything's okay. There's just too much of a drama in my life right now. I need to pull it through. For you, you can never know how much I have put in. You never know. I found you, I lost you, people drifts. It's the only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star. Dreams never come true.

I lost



Everything happens for a reason, you understand?

No comments: