Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jordan Lo






Your face looks so round here, haha!


Dearest brother, this post is for you, don't miss your hair too much, overall, you look good anyhow please :) Please takecare in Army. I'm sure SG government won't suffer you. Haha, just work out, I think that's about what you do? You're gonna be all hunky and all, haha, can't wait to see you like that. Don't worry, 2 years will pass really quickly. And then we'll start uni together :D(or maybe I'll start first)I'll know you'll miss me, I'll miss you nonsense and your disturbance. Hehe, I'll see you when I'm back end of the year on the weekends. Mom purposely fly back to see you off alr okayz! Don't make her worry ._.

Okay now after reading this post, go to bed alr! You have to wake up early tmr.
Pass this to mom, I've been really awesome, I still make my lunch box to school everyday! & not late!! Sandwich after sandwich, all different kinds of fillings, haha.
Bye bye you, takecareszxsxzxxzxz :) Lava youu'u'


- '' ' ' Jrdn says:
ok
nothing to say la
die le la
..
- {♥}Loveronica / Dreams won't come true right? says:
ok
where got
mei you la
so handsome
my brother so cute
hehehe
i help you find girls when you in army
- '' ' ' Jrdn says:
okay
- {♥}Loveronica / Dreams won't come true right? says:
when you come aust visit us i give you one mei alr, haha
- '' ' ' Jrdn says:
good
- {♥}Loveronica / Dreams won't come true right? says:
ok
ok
- '' ' ' Jrdn says:
OKAY
GOOD
- {♥}Loveronica / Dreams won't come true right? says:

- '' ' ' Jrdn says:
SET
CHPOCHOP

LETS GO ARMY
- {♥}Loveronica / Dreams won't come true right? says:
SET LA
HAHHAHAHHAHAHA

hahahha!
- '' ' ' Jrdn says:
ya
- {♥}Loveronica / Dreams won't come true right? says:
so cute la you
hahahhahaa
- '' ' ' Jrdn says:
=.=
..
- '' ' ' Jrdn says:
must blog that
- {♥}Loveronica / Dreams won't come true right? says:
Anything for you la, who ask you now damn dua bai. (smile smilez)


Love, your sis

No comments: