So much shit to do, I can't wait for the holidays. It's actually the BOM assignment I still got on hand to complete! Since I have already interviewed the school's Principal today, I think it shouldn't be a problem to start ending my assignment!!
I'm soooooooooo tired already. Save me out from assignments... it's just 2 more days till the term break... just 2 more days to go!! My ART assignment is ready to be handed in, ENG extension till term2.. sports tmr.. hope it doesn't freaking rain, althouogh I don't do sport, but it's better off having a good weather & sit out in sports.. than rotting in the classrooms. I haven't done any sports in suchhhh a long time, is it like.. not healthy or a way to gain weight? I think it's rather more not healthy.. ok whatever. No more time to waste, gonna get a shower and start working my ass off the assignment.
BAI!
Lucky you
No comments:
Post a Comment