Seriously, I want to scream for joy sooo badly but I can't talk for more than 10 words? then I'll cough like mad? hahahaha fking awesome day, started off with my cravings for ♥McNuggets with curry sauce!!! :D then groceries shopping ♥




It was more like a family day with my cousins and uncle and aunty but I loved today to bits, minus the cough!
Went to ION Louis Vuitton to get my ♥♥♥♥Palermo GM♥♥♥♥ Yay! My birthday present hehe! though late but felt all the ♥!! ^^V
Then we caught the Rapunzel the Tangled Tale @ VivoCity! ;)




Super ♥ this guy! hahahaahaa

My fav disney cartoon ever, really. I'm never a fan of cartoons and everything! But I really loved this one :)
& then we had seafood at No Signboard Seafood Restaurant!!
♥Omgggg drooooooool for seafood!! ;)
Though I was still coughing but can't resist all the cereal prawns, butter crab, chilli crab, bamboo clams, scallops & everything!! I love dipping the roasted buns into the chilli crab's sauce? ^^ Anyone with me? hahahaha
♥Awesome dinner ♥
Yipee, one of my best days to conclude the year already? Cus this will be one of the highlight days in 2010 :) It's like a day just for me! ^^
Neways, call me if anyone wants to go chill k? :) If you love to see me cough that is! hahaha
{Debbie!!! You know what's a dream come true for me now? ; trim my eyebrows! HAHAHAHA!
{Xiao Xuan! Have u booked your tickets ?? ^^
{YiXuan! I want to see your face soon!!
{JH! Catch up soon! text me!!
Goodluck for your finals ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment