Monday, December 20, 2010

Days being a Nanny

/ Babysitter/Iphone photos

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Chinese tuition classes 



Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
 Ballet @ Thomson Plaza
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I didn't know McChicken was only $2!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Btw, I think I'm starting to love carebears? Maybe only the indian pink ones, not in this pic tho
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I did manicure for the girls and then painted my nails & toes pastel colours too ^^ hehehe

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
@ BurgerShack!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I want to be a kid all over again
This is probably what I do when I'm young, thats why I am deprived from disney cartoons -.-
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 AHHAHAHHAA Epic face of Jordan @ Facial!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hachi

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
X-mini and Hello Kitty collaboration!! I want one :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Polaroid films

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We had dinner at Mandarin Gallery @ Ippudo SG today

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Everyone was taking pictures of this huge Chowchow in a pram. I had to take one too cus apparently it looks like jordan's friend -_- hahahhaa

We went to Tangs and I saw this super pretty bangles from TedBaker!! They were sooo pretty
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
But they were too big for my wrists !!!!:(



Anyways, I'm gonna go for a last round of shopping before I go off for my trip tomorrow!
And before that, have to wake up early tmr for a photoshoot ^^


Don't wanna wake you up

No comments: