@ Sentosa


The toilet I swear was the best I've ever been into hahahaha!



Sohee me and Shan Ling ♥

Boys can't decide on food

While waiting for our food being served we chiled at the infinity pool! ♥^^♥




Our first body disordered photo! Hahahaha!



Hahahhahaha Shan




It was like 1.85m deep! which explains why we're all at the corner hahahhaa poor Eddie!





I'm always camera ready! hahahahha

Just-the-boys




The pizza was superrrrrr goooooood ♥♥


We didn't get to eat in the pool because of some event!











The satay was fking awesome too, couldn't stop eating



Hahaha only Jerial went to play








Fail attempt of an underwater snapshot haha











We look all flying hahaha ♥








Some kind of King ahhahaha


Ending off with the best group photo ^^♥

Super love the place! :) Then we chilled for the night before they head to rebel.
Have had alcohols too many days in a row, stopped for now.
My cough isn't getting any better, sigh sigh sigh!
Anyway, I've been to Town now for 2 days without makeup! feeling super insecure hahaha!
I just wanna sleep early


No comments:
Post a Comment