Thursday, December 02, 2010

Never felt soo sick

Sick since the day before, threw up like 5 times throughout the night, damn gross and feels damn shitty..
Too weak to do anything, ate only like 3 mouthfull of congee yesterday  and bread to keep my stomach filled so I can take my med :(


After so much whining, Jordan drove me to the doctors last night, felt as if I was dying -.- Had to ask around because all the doctors was alr closed? Got to one, and the doctor didn't want to see me????!! Because my the address on my IC was really far away? and he thought I was there to get sleeping pills? or like some messed up teenage or whatever shit? So I was like " Huh? I'm here cause I have a high fever" When consulting, she talked to me for like 10mins about my everything, where I live where I study, why I'm at the west side, why this why that? before asking me " okay so what's wrong with you?"

Lack of sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, feeling super dizzy right now, spinning like a G6,,...... hahahahhahaha! I'm so bored, fml.

I can't go to sleep :(  I need some rest? But I feel like a loner lying in bed all alone? hahaha I had like the weirdest dreams, I think fever makes my thought run wild?

*fuck the thunder scared the shit out of me
aus doesnt have lightning and thunder like this :( but I need to get used to it now??

Ok, enough of whining? feels more like a whine than a update on my blog? hahaha

Anyway, sorry guys, I'm stuck at home for a few more days before I can come out to meet you guys :(

Do you want to make me feel better?

No comments: