After so much annoyance of my acrylic nails, I couldn't even open a can of drink with it, can't take out a sim card from a phone, etcetc so much I can't do with my nails
Attempted to peel and pull off all my nails, yes I know the right way is to use Acetone or go to the nail parlour to get them removed :( But I was home and really bored!

I know, Ewwww right?
Dana kept on going " you have to go to A&E you have to go to A&E!!!" -.- made me feel so nervous!! No one would come near me cus of the blood, sighh everyone kept going eewwww hahahahhaa
Didn't really felt the pain of it at the first, thought it could be some joke or whatnot,
Dana kept on going " you have to go to A&E you have to go to A&E!!!" -.- made me feel so nervous!! No one would come near me cus of the blood, sighh everyone kept going eewwww hahahahhaa
Didn't really felt the pain of it at the first, thought it could be some joke or whatnot,

The pain started coming in and my nails, more like my whole pinky felt like it wasn't there, felt like a lost a pinky :(

Kept giving up but I really had to remove the acrylic nails to clean the blood off? Despite everyone around me telling me to leave it as it is. But... that's more like, leaving my pinky to rot? hahaha IDK! But I thought I have to get it off. I cut it with a nail clipper a million times!!

Finalfkingly??? I got it off after sooo much hassle and soo much pain!!

Sighhh, never want acrylic nails ever again :( T^T I thought it was okay to peel them off since I did the same way the other time? Noooo way, so it's also to warn you not to peel them of, as stupid as me :(
And after antiseptic and all the bandage :( My pinky looks like this now

Okay, finally got 10 of them removed, feels like having normal nails again haha! feels good actually :P
Problematic muchhhhh!!????? Girls with funky nails 24/7, I don't know how they can manage to handle it hahaha
Not gonna get any funky nails anytime soon anymore
Before all these happened, I did Dana's nails in the afternoon,

They're polka dotted purple & white! I love it too! :) Very cute ^^

Bahahaha, not perfect though :P
Sleep early, thanks for the concern! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment