



Abby has been complaining about her fringe since I chopped it off. GOSH, non stop. Hahahahhaa, I swear it doesn't look bad right. She said she wanted a “妹妹头”(bang). Mom said it suits her, and she had similar fringe alr, just a lil shorter as a bang. It's not even THAT short. At least it covers her brows!!! Grrr, hahahaha. I can't stop laughing as well. I cut mine yesterday, I have no complains! Haha, cause my long fringe looks soo flat and I'm so sick of it.Abby stop whining, I'm going to bring you for French cuisine tonight. (she's looking at this while I'm typing)
Haha, love you la.



I'm so hungry
It's so so soo cold today, the rain is like frozen ice drops.
----------------------------------
Abby & me both had the same entrees and mains. We got soo full but still insisted on desserts! xP
The same rockin' dessert.



I'm soooooooooooooooo overjoyed that I don't have to go to school tmr!!! YES, I CAN FINALLY GET MY SLEEP! My beauty sleep, I have like pimple outbreak(eew) and eyebags that never want to go away. I'm going shopping with mommy, but! She told me if I wanted to go, I have to wake up early :( Damn the shops here. URGH!! Ok, but still, yay. SAY NO TO SCHOOL TMR. Poor Abby, poor internationals. Hahahhaa. Damn the international policy right, David? Haha.
Monday blues
No comments:
Post a Comment