Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mom's Birthday

The first thing in the morning, mom shouted out "WHY IS THERE TISSUE HERE?" "AHHHH!!! I GOT PRESENT!!!" " Woahhhhhh, Tiffany!"
I obviously was still sleeping soo soundly she came to my bed and laid on me, so noisy, and quietly read the card. She was so touched she teared. Hahaha! Yay! I suceeded.
It was soo hard to put the stuff on her bedside table last night! I was so afraid of waking her up. I felt like a theft._.

Then she went to to kitchen and shouted again, "WA!!! Another present!!!" Abby's
So much morning calls, that was why I was late to school today! Mom was still on the phone till like 8:35, until we left the house.

She didn't open her presents till we came home and was about to go to dinner.







Abby's card :)












Mom was like " Ah! I remembered, Jordan bought a bracelet for me too when he went to HK, so do I have to wear both?!-walks to the room & gets it out-

See Jordan! Mom's wearing yours too
I'm serious, Jordan still hasn't called home. Hahahahhaa!


Mom doens't look as happy here, Hahaha, she was figuring out what Abby gave her, it was a garlic roller thingy, it chops garlic into fine pieces by just rolling instantly!












Mom actually love those fluffy winter boots, she says it's her winter havaianas. Hahaha










I'm soo sleep right now, I might turn in early tonight.

Happy Birthday Mummy!
I love you!~ 'u'


Mom said I should take it off alr

No comments: