I loved shopping with mom @ Robina Town centre today, the new enlarged shops were so big, but frankly speaking, I think it's pretty hard to shop cause it's so spread out, I rather shopping malls that's like round & escalators to connect every level, that way I won't miss out shops right!
Met Sohee surprisingly & her relative grandma was so so soo bling, zomg, I can see the spotline shining on her & the silver blings reflecting, LOL.
I'm so happy when mom is in the mood to shop too!! It was great, I love the winter coat I bought, the furry vest & the OPI start to finish nail polish I wanted long ago, etc.
We went to pick Abby up at Red Devil & headed off to dinner at Casino @ ZEN.
Put those relaxing happy days aside for now, I need to work on my assignments :( I feel so dead. I'm never in the mood of studying. & my schedule book just keeps my eyes scanning on the upcoming birthday parties in JUNE. I.can't.wait.
Studies first, back to school.
I just finished an ice cream drumstick while typing this post.
Have an awesome week.
Sometimes I need you to walk me through
No comments:
Post a Comment