Sunday, May 31, 2009

Last few days of the week

School on Thursday


Monologue speech infront of the video recording camera..



I have to memorize everything in this Jap speech I wrote. It may look little right, but just look at every Jap pronunciation man :(


Waiting for Abby at ESL..

The computers were down for renovation, we were gettting new computers, so there wasn't any access to it.
I was damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn bored






Couldn't capture the super lovely blend of the sky colours :(

My BOM DRAFT report. I went to get more printing credits from the IT. It's mad how much papers we use in Business.


Happy Birthday YiChen on Friday:)





This girl have been sleeping on me since forever, I was just lying down to keep my legs warm. Hahaha



Off we went to work, before that, to Daniel's shop & met Tak there. Haha



After work, Will and all came to pick us up right, as I said. We were soo full (I thought I was hungry) but the moment I see my dinner, I nearly puked, felt so nauseas haha. Me & Abby poured everything into Will's plate.
(You're too skinny, eat more!)
Hahahaha! It looked so disgusting right! hahaha, but his dinner normally is just like a mountain alr. He didn't complain, hehe, his funny ook. (DON'T LAUGH HERE DAVID) Hahahhaa

------

& fish 'n' chips for dinner at work. We takeaway-ed chips for Will & Troy, hehe thanks for picking us up! & we went to southport to get ther other & went to Surfers.

We spend so much time to get this jackpot! Some other guys stole our seat & they won the super jackpot, but we climbed it up! (we just went to go get some more coins, ahem) hahaa

Me & A were left with NO coins at all, we made a bet, whoever loses have to get 10 coins from those guys. HAHAHA! Lol, apparently they were so nice they gave us a handfull of coins. Maybe y'know Taiwan & Taiwan people just mixes tgt well. Haha

We returned the coins after we won! Yay!!!!

& then karaoke for 3 hours at Jalx3.

I had my first life experience of 'tokyo drift' Hahaha, I swear Jason was sweating palms so much, he was so nervous about his past experience. HAHA, shit I was actually so nervous too. I fell asleep halfway, it was so hilarious after though. Abby totally knew nothing about being scared and the circumstances. Lol.

The bass of the music was like bombing in my chest. LOL

Argh, work @ 5 again. Sigh, back to my BOM assignment now.

Thank you so much

No comments: