Thursday, May 07, 2009

Massive photo uploads!!

I know, no one wants to hear me type. Here are photos from the long weekend. I'm sorry, everyone's rushing me for photos, I gave my memory card to Cindy before, and she got some of the photos alr. & the rest are still with me, which are ALL here.
Everyone uploaded except me :(
Grab the photos
I still uploaded the photos even if I look like crap in some of them, Urgh.































































HOME PA




Red LABEL &PURE VODKA WITH SPRITE & COKE

Mike= knocked out





DAVID!!! PICTURES YOU WANT!!! STOP PESTERING ME :(


Take your photos, have a good laugh, stop pushing me for photos!! HERE YOU GOOO, you gay ass. Hahaha.

NEXT MORNING(SUN) MAHJONG




GAMING; RO

MACCAS FOR DINNER ON SUNDAY



SUNDAY NIGHT NEW WAY KARAOKE























David, crazy snapping photos of cars.
D: then they'll think they got a fine for speeding.







NEXT MORNING (MONDAY)
COOKING

Kimchi Beef Noodles with awesome 鱼包蛋 & Fried egg w/ fish.





-END OF PICTURES FROM MY CAMERA-

Now, pictures;
Mixed up photos from every Wretch!


2nd MAY NEW WAY KARAOKE - AFTERNOON










BUDDHA FEST. 浴佛節







































Cindy's 18th















TOOK ME OVER AN HOUR TO DO ALL THIS!!
1.UPLOAD PICTURE FROM CAMERA
2. GRAB PHOTOS FROM EVERY WRETCH
3. PICASA CONTRAST EDIT
4. BLOGGER..

Ah, I'm so tired alr.
I'm going to call mom now :)
Goodnight all!!
HAVE AN AWESOME FRIDAY!!! FINALLY.

Fair enough

No comments: