The Spark
Ever thank you if it all goes right
You got something that could change your life
Use that moment just to show your life
Everything is gonna be alright,.
Use that moment just to show your life
Everything is gonna be alright,.
Here
am I, finishing alllllllll my classes ever ever in my entire life of
schooling!!!! I can't wait for the final FINAL exams to be over!!
hahahaahaha just like what my mom always say ' 上课一条虫 下课一条龙 ' (a worm at class, a dragon after class) it rhymes in Chinese, but yeah it's soooo hella true!
Swotvac week up next week, didn't realise until recently that the term 'SWOTVAC' is only commonly used in Australia and UK, 'swot' means to cram study intensively, 'vac' is the vacation week prior before final exams!!!
SWOTVAC DIE ME errrrmerrrgerdd!
Gotta start cramping when I'm done with my last ever assignment!! worth 50% no joke leh!?
Till next time, please wish me luck









No comments:
Post a Comment