I remember most of my dreams, especially really really weird ones, I share them with my bff all the time, I have weird dreams like, my noodles coming to life and twirling up my chopsticks, LOLOL I have the most random dreams ever, and I'll occasionally dream of getting shot by a gun or some bad guy chasing after me etc etc, this morning I dreamt that 3 of my tooth fell out, and it shattered, couldn't stop rinsing my mouth n stop the blood too ( LOL), until this morning Debs told me that all dreams have a meaning to it and I went to google!!
AND TO MY SURPRISE, it was very VERY accurate!! and so falling teeth are a very common dream!!
Dreams of falling teeth are
the most common dreams that Dream Moods receives. The typical dream
scenarios include having your teeth crumble in your hands, fall out one
by one with just a light tap, grow crooked or start to rot. Such dreams
are not only horrifying and shocking, but they often leave you with a
lasting image of the dream. So what does it mean?
Teeth are used to bite,
tear, chew and gnaw. In this regard, teeth symbolize power. And the loss
of teeth in your dream may be from a sense of powerlessness. Are you
lacking power in some current situation? Perhaps you are having
difficulties expressing yourself or getting your point across. You feel
frustrated when your voice is not being heard. You may be experiencing
feelings of inferiority and a lack of self-confidence in some situation
or relationship in your life. This dream may be an indication that you
need to be more assertive and believe in the importance of what you have
to say.
To
dream that you are shot or being shot at represents a form of
self-punishment that you may be subconsciously imposing on yourself. You
may have done something that you are
ashamed of or are not proud of. If you are shot and come back as a
different
person, then it indicates that you need to start fresh. You want to
wipe
the past away and literally become a new person.
To dream that
someone is shooting you with a gun suggests that you are experiencing some
confrontation in your waking life. You feel victimized in a situation or that
you are being targeted.
This is too accurate I must say!
Sugar coated words makes me sleep soundly
No comments:
Post a Comment