#selfie #selca while waiting for le bro
Headed over to Culture Kings again!! This time for more swag lololol
The staffs there a rlly rlly friendly, the guy was smiling to himself and I asked why, apparently when I pointed at caps I knew what I was looking at and it's uncommon for a girl, and being asian. LOL
Perks of having a boyfriend who loves to dress up..
And not forgetting the DJs there are really very good!! Better than clubs I swear!! Big John should rlly hire them as DJs for Memory nights!!
John Mingy working at the Barber at Culture Kings!! Haha look for him for dope shaves lolol
Went to Harbourtown to check out some stuffs and then dinner with the bro! I get to choose what I eat! I love how "qin cai" (easygoing) he is when I can always choose my food, none other than JAP FOOD HAHAHAHA, no prizes for guessing!
Japfood4lyfe forever and ever and ever, never fails to satisfy my belly :P
Collection














No comments:
Post a Comment