Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Yay present!s!! too happy

Alvin is back! So we went to Max Brenners & me hoping I can get my stuffs from Alvin which bro passed to him in SG.

Photobucket

Tak was soo mean, he told Alvin not to bring all the presents out & wanted to threaten me to take all the rides in MovieWorld & DreamWorld. & a small ride he will give me my small present, which is a pack of shaker fries (& i had 4 packs!) & giantdrop I will get a big present. WTF! They were all my stuff alr though! Alvin had nth to say so he was just being neutral.. so did H.

BUT IN THE END!!! MUAHAHHAHAAA!! I insisted to go to Alvin's place to get it!! Yay!! ALL my stuff is with me right now!:) Thanks to Alvin

& if you remember this from last month's post.. here x
I wanted the dark grey instead tho




Photobucket
OMG!!!:) It's here

Photobucket


Photobucket
HEHEHE! Imma happy girl

Photobucket
&!!! the Ipohone case I have been wanting since forever!:)
I even post up a really big looking post for this! here x

Photobucket
bye old white shiny case




Photobucket
& THANK YOU BRO! I LOVE YOU!:)
320GB hard drive!! yay thanks:)
& unexpected seaweed shakers too
My laptop case turned out to be a darker pink instead of what I was expecting a baby pink tho.. oh well! it's alright!:)


& this is what I got from the mailbox today :) from XX!
Photobucket
Open for inspection again ah! Cus' there's seaweed shaker in it :P

Photobucket

Look what I turn the X'mas section to haha

Photobucket
Fluffy fluffy pop up pop up!


Photobucket
I have emoticons when I message now!! hehe bye

Very happy me

No comments: