Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A period of time

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Have Sohee staying over and my crib for 4 days!
First day, where I wasted half of the time cause I went to get my hair colour done. It was pretty cool, added blue in my hair, to get the ash colour :) Have to wash it a couple of time before it gets lighter though

Timezone
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Omg I was so cool being 2nd! haha

Photobucket
Teamed up

Photobucket

Photobucket
2nd time playing team, improved so much! haha

Photobucket

Photobucket
OMG FIRST!!! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
didn't break the record this time.. brr.. haha


Yesterday I told Sohee that it's a surprise & happy day! Indeed indeed :)
I got Sohee the Limited Edition Hello Kitty from Build-A-Bear!:)
She was 'woaw-ing' over how cute it was on the display, but it only came out on Boxing Day, so we went to get it after :)
Photobucket
haha paid Hannah a visit too:P

Photobucket
Soo cute!!

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket
I stuffed 3 hearts in it, one on it's ass haha


Photobucket
making the birth certificate!

Photobucket

Photobucket

& we went to get ice cream!:) Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
gelato & baskin robbins:)
my fav. hockey pokey!

Photobucket
happy day! really fun
secret inside joke between us

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket
I drift my ferrari like no tmr hahahhaa

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
first!!! yayy hahahaha the indian guy beside that was racing me ran after I won him lol

Photobucket

Photobucket
supermarket! to get ingredients to make spaghetti! yumm tumm tumm

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
it's birth certificate! how cute, I named it Kimbab! hahaha

Photobucket

Photobucket
Heh! I rock.

More fun times :)
I'll post Xmas eve's party pictures up soon too
probably the last post in 2009!!!:P

I'll end my 2009 here.
Hello wello yello 2010!

This year has gone pretty fast but not so exciting...
hope next year's gonna be awesome!:)

Have a happy New Year & holidays!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow u bought so many rbbons! must have cost a bomb!