




But I was so happy cus a boy lost/dropped his glasses when putting his raincoat on... & when we came back, they were all looking for it around the bridge part.. they gave up cus we had to go back to the bus. I was searching around using a torchlight & i was sooo happy I found his glasses!!!!!! It was frameless so it was pretty hard to find! WUUUUHUUU I was really happy. Haha, gave it to him on the bus & I felt so... good? haha. There was this guy from another tour's guide that was looking at me smiling to myself when I found the glasses. He must have thought I was retarded or something!!! So shameful!Anyways, went to casino to David's small gathering thingy to chill for a bit @ the hotel & then got home..
I'm super hungry right now, waiting for H for my takeaway...
Going to Seaworld tmr! :)
Really want to upload photos of MovieWorld last week but because I don't have a memory card reader... Or I'll have to do it with my old reddddy laptop. We'll see
Ciao!!!
I'm super lazy
No comments:
Post a Comment