




just kidding, I'm not. It's MovieWorld -.-
Alvin, Angela, Tak, Tony & Sohee







It's so creepy, all these damn asian people on the ride now or I should say 90% koreans attack me to go on rides!! Crazy stuff, dragged & pulled. But fail! heh! I got out of it, hell no I'm going on those stupid things!! hahaha
I went on Wildwild west in a raincoast with Sohee!!! HAHAHA so Asian-.- but I didn't want to get wet cus I was wearing white..


Got home & rest & then out for dinner + Aus fair for Avatar 3D!!

A longggggg ass movie! 3 hours! My back was hurting
I can't believe Christmas is in 2 days... or I might say tmr, cus normally we celebrate on X'mas eve... should I go or not? :/ If I don't.. I will most probably stay at home? no.
Merry X'mas everybody
No comments:
Post a Comment