Sunday, March 22, 2009

A whole day

Slept in, took 2 whole long hours to get us ready to head out of home, shopping spree at Habourtown which I have been looking forward to, since the start of the week. 2 hours was all we had in hand. Incredibly rushed through every shops & it's a good amount of stuff bought! All happy & then bussed home(Me,Edy&Abby), prepare for the next event, Mike's 19th Birthday.. Lindt wrapped, brown paper bags drawn with marker, doodling. Took our sweaters & went to meet everyone. Dinner together. Timezone, & then Karaoke till 2am. I'm.so.tired. I have not even pour everything out from my shopping bags, so unusual!! I would normally pour everything out & cut all the price tags out when I get home every single time! (Isn't that what you girls do too?)

I'm still waiting for my parcel, I think I need the letterbox key with me everytime. It's so tempting.

Anyway, I'm really really tired today, might catch some sleep now.
Goodnight.


I just want you to know that

No comments: