Thursday, March 05, 2009

Happy go crazy

Yay! Did a swap with Sohee for lunch, from my seafood friedrice to kimbab :D

School's really really tiring. Not exactly any subjects or anything but I'm just tired from everything I haven't had proper sleeps. I knocked out infront on the laptop yesterday while watching youtube. & then I crawled myself to bed cause I found myself lying on the bed when I woke up after an hour(cause dinner was ready).

After school @ 2:45pm. Waited outside the library & was prepared to take out my headphones, blast myself with music and then sleep in the library. But somehow I called mom.
Me: Abby, haha maybe my mom is waiting outside..
Abby: HAHA! IMPOSSIBLE!!
------
Me: Hello?
Mom: Yes?
Me: You're coming at 4:30 right?
Mom: AH! THURSDAY!! Why didn't you remind me, I'm outside, do you want to go home first?
Me: AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OKOK I come out now. Go pac fair? HEHE
Mom: Pac fair ah? Okok. We'll come pick Abby up later at 4:30.

I RAN OUT I SWEAR, WITH A BIG GRIN ON MY FACE. LIKE, HELLO SHOPPING.
Not exactly but I was so worn out and bored preparing to take a nap in the library, tried my luck & found out I don't have to do this to myself. The joy was like (*@#^*#&%#@^&%#@ happy.

So the first thing I did was to check out all the shops I normally shop at. Clothes now are soo eew. BUT! SHOES NOW ARE SO OMGZZZ. Amazing heels everywhere.. Myer had alot of good ones!! I can't wait for my formal... that's another year & a bit more.
Killer heels everywhere.


Even the little-lestttt things remind me of you. Was it really that deeply memorised? Our last movie together. It might not be the last, but it's the last for now. And Toys'r'us, the slacker part. Maybe I should stop this. I shouldn't be like this. You just mean alot to me. That's all I can say.


Alright anyway! I find myself getting better at consoling other people now. Which I think it's a great thing happening. I use to add so much salt & pepper on everything that's a burden to someone. & I don't make good decisions. You know that.


看你走上了天橋 我走下了地下道


Hey you

No comments: