Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I don't want to hear

Speech comes first, shopping comes second currently. So the presentation is tmr & I'm now munching on red rock deli honey soy chicken chips non stop I think I can only stop when I finish the whole bag. & editing my powerpoint then comes to my conclusion in my exact speech.

It's been really hot these few days I'm so mad :( Gets me frustrated I don't like heat! I BITE YOU AH!

So my super nice breastfriend Rylie is going to go shopping for me. HEHE. I LAVA YOU. I get your stuffs when I am all done with assignment K:D Which is never, but after my presentation I go late night shopping, just nice on Thursday :) But I gotta wait for Abby till 4:30, her ESL lesson.


It's not that I want to hide, but I miss you & be asure that I won't fake a sympathy just to get concerns from you. Well asure that. Blame it on me that I still love you. I'm just afraid being alone, & I can't find a way to say this, the most important part is like when someone who means alot to you take you for granted. That hurts.


雨要多大 天要多黑
才能夠有你的體貼


没有你我也会。。
因为你看不懂

No comments: