Thursday, March 19, 2009

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH



AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WOOOO

HAHAHA; here's a lame conversation

{♥}Loveronica } 我是囧尼尼 says:
Sorry I was away, too happy shouting
X says:
Hahahaha LOL!
{♥}Loveronica } 我是囧尼尼 says:
and runninng around the house
X says:
I can imagine LOL!
{♥}Loveronica } 我是囧尼尼 says:
HAHHAA
WTF
LOCATION
- {♥}Loveronica } 我是囧尼尼 says:
LIM AH PIN ROAD POST OFFICE
HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!
X says:
Lol yeah hahaha i mailed frm there what
HAHA
{♥}Loveronica } 我是囧尼尼 says:
WHAT KIND OF ULU PLACE DID YOU GO
X says:
Hahaha
Its just outside my hse lor!
Lol
X says:
Hahaha
Glad to make you happy hahaha
{♥}Loveronica } 我是囧尼尼 says:
HEHEHHEHEHHEHEEE
wah i will hurry go buy all your supre+++ stuff alr
X says:
KIK,
LOL*
- {♥}Loveronica } 我是囧尼尼 says:
today late night


I'm so easily amused I swear, it's like this natural reaction build in me.
Love you Rylie! I think I can get it within a week! Yay! 2 thumbs up. I'm happy.
Can't wait.

Have another one somewhere at the other side of the World, but I don't know where it is! I was equally happy but I don't know where the parcel went! Did it get back to you again?


Shiny white teeth with a smile

No comments: