Singapore-based online store
Always wondered where people get their pretty arm candies from??
Heres mine on a daily basis

Always wondered where people get their pretty arm candies from??
Heres mine on a daily basis

They have so much stuff from
The all so famous disco balls!! * I wear mine everyday!!!* Stack those arm candies, outfits looks instantly brighter
They've got 2 designs, a full blinged one
ONLY $12!!!!! SUPER WORTH IT PLEASEE
$12
and if you find it too much for your liking this will keep it simple and chic
I wear both of mine tgt ^3^
Comes in grey and black


Like studded iphone cases, made of the best high quality studs!! That never comes off!! I'm so sick of falling studs and looking cheap
To my favvvvvv!!! Pony pastel colours chain weaved bracelet!!
I've got soo many people always asking me where I get mine

$18, 2 for $20!!!!
SO DO YOUR MATHS, Def buying 2 LOL!!!



SO much happy colours!!!
All bracelets with adjustable chain that fits most wrist circumference & fastened with a lobster clasp.
The owner is soo talented, these metal rings were soo popular, you can choose to stack them too! I've got 2 of em infinity rings ^^ So in love



Anchor Ring $6

INFINITY RING

ALL AT ONLY $5!!
Quote *loveronicaa* for free postage Singapore-wide
Email them at thelittlethings168@gmail.com for queries
x
x






No comments:
Post a Comment